The academic administrator of Pediatrics and Nervous system science
Chief, Pediatric Neuromuscular Program, UPMC Youngsters’ Medical clinic of Pittsburgh
Chief, Pediatric EMG Lab, UPMC Kids’ Clinic of Pittsburgh
Chief, Pediatric MDA Facility, UPMC Youngsters’ Medical clinic of Pittsburgh
Hoda Abdel-Hamid is a pediatric neuromuscular nervous system specialist at the College of Pittsburgh. She is likewise the overseer of the pediatric MDA center at UPMC Kids’ Clinic of Pittsburgh.
Abdel-Hamid teams up on different multi-focus research concentrate on in the field of pediatric neuromuscular sickness. She has major areas of strength for a towards the consideration of kids with ongoing neuromuscular infection. Abdel-Hamid likewise procured the vital initiative abilities to lead a major group of clinical teammates that partake being taken care of by patients with persistent neuromuscular infection. As the overseer of the pediatric MDA center and the head of the neuromuscular program and EMG lab, Abdel-Hamid approaches numerous patients with constant neuromuscular infection. She gets numerous discussions to help in accomplishing a determination and direction the consideration of numerous patients with neuromuscular sickness among other subspecialties. Abdel-Hamid helps coordinate the consideration between the different subspecialists including but not restricted to pulmonology, cardiology, nourishment muscular and non-intrusive treatment.
Proficient and Logical Society
- World Muscle Society, Part, 2009-Present
- Youngster Nervous system science Society, Part, 2008-Present
- American Relationship of Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medication,
- Part, 2008-Present
- American Foundation of Nervous system science, Part, 2003-Present
- American Foundation of Pediatrics, Part, 2000-2003
- American Clinical Affiliation, Part, 1999-2002
- Egyptian Clinical Organization, Part, 1996-Present
Schooling and Preparing
- MD, Cairo College Institute of Medication, 1995
- Turning Temporary position, Cairo College Clinics, 1996-1997
- Residency in Pediatrics, Cairo College Youngsters’ Medical clinic, 1997-1999
- Residency in Pediatrics, Hurley Clinical Center-Michigan State College, 1999-2002
- Boss Occupant, Hurley Clinical Center-Michigan State College, 2001-2002
- Residency in Nervous system science, College of Pittsburgh Clinical Center, 2002-2003
- Residency in Kid Nervous system science, UPMC Youngsters’ Clinic of Pittsburgh, 2003-2005
- Partnership in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Sickness, UPMC
- Presbyterian and UPMC Youngsters’ Clinic of Pittsburgh, 2005-2006
Mendell JR, Rodino-Klapac LR, Sahenk Z, Roush K, Bird L, Lowes LP, Alfano L, Gomez AM, Lewis S, Kota J, Malik V, Shontz K, Walker CM, Flanigan KM, Corridore M, Kean JR, Allen HD, Peddling C, Melia KR, Sazani P, Saoud JB, Kaye EM; Eteplirsen Study Gathering. Eteplirsen for the treatment of Duchenne solid dystrophy. Ann Neurol. 2013 Nov;74(5):637-47
McDonald CM, Henricson EK, Abresch RT, Han JJ, Escolar DM, Florence JM, Duong T, Arrieta A, Clemens PR, Hoffman EP, Cnaan A; CINRG Specialists. The helpful global neuromuscular examination bunch Duchenne regular history study- – a longitudinal examination in the time of glucocorticoid treatment: plan of convention and the strategies used.Muscle Nerve. 2013 Jul;48(1):32-54.
Henricson EK, Abresch RT, Cnaan A, Hu F, Duong T, Arrieta A, Han J, Escolar DM, Florence JM, Clemens PR, Hoffman EP, McDonald CM; CINRG Specialists. The agreeable worldwide neuromuscular examination bunch Duchenne regular history review: glucocorticoid treatment safeguards clinically significant utilitarian achievements and lessens pace of infection movement as estimated by manual muscle testing and other normally utilized clinical preliminary result measures.Muscle Nerve.